Friday, October 9, 2009

Ohh..ohh..u took my lOve..........................''





























Rihanna Feat- The dream lyrics''
Ohoh oh oh

Ohoh oh oh oh

Now this would be the last time you did me wrong
No more layin' up in your arms
No call and saying you want me back
I'm packing my bags, what you think about that?
Stayin' at home like the good girls do
But tonight baby you got me sad and blue
I just heard 'bout the girl in your car
Caught kissin' at the bar got me cry-y-y-ing
Woah, you got me hatin' on the club'
Cause it took my love
Oh, you took my love (Oh ohohohoh)

Now you got me likeWoah (Why-y-y-y-y?)
you got me hatin' on the club (Why-y-y-y-y?)'Cause it took my love (Why-y-y-y-y?)
Why'd you have to take my love? (Why-y-y-y-y?)Whoah oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohohOh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohohOh oh oh oh oh ah ah oh ohOhoh oh ohoh oh ohoh oh ohohohohAnd you can be mad at me all you wantNight comin in I'll be waiting out front
Comin' at the door with your girlfriendYou did me wrong boy tell me where our love wentI'm stayin' at home like the good girls doBut tonight baby you got me sad and blueI just heard 'bout the girl in your carCaught kissin' at the bar got me cry-y-y-ingWoah, you got me hatin' on the club'Cause it took my loveOh, you took my love (Oh ohohohoh)Now you got me likeWoah (Why-y-y-y-y?) you got me hatin' on the club (Why-y-y-y-y?)You took my love (Why-y-y-y-y?)Why d'you have to take my love? (Why-y-y-y-y?)Whoah oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohohOh oh oh oh oh ah ah oh ohOhoh oh ohoh oh ohoh oh ohohohohNow this is the sound of a broken heartThere's only one reason why we're apartShe never would've made it to your carIf it wasnt for the club I'd still have my loveI'd still have my loveWe would still have usWe would still have usI'd still have my loveI'd still have my loveWe would still have usBut now I'm likeWoah (Why-y-y-y-y?) you got me hatin' on the club (Why-y-y-y-y?)It took my love (Why-y-y-y-y?)Oh, you took my love (Why-y-y-y-y?)But now I'm likeWoah (Why-y-y-y-y?) You got me hatin' on the club (Why-y-y-y-y?)You took my love (Why-y-y-y-y?)Why d'you have to take my love? (Why-y-y-y-y?)Whoah oh oh.


































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment