Saturday, October 3, 2009

bbQ party wif frenzzz!!!! 2/10/09









BBQ............. but not a nice environment so..hehe
h0Weva, itz fun meeting my old schoolmates... hmm..
thre were aso games 2play........playin tricks, whre those who lose were forced 2 entertain us...n taz quite thrilling n funny'' for instance, sum prefer 2sing, dance......... make funny o ugly faces wif camera.... eat watermelons..... luckilly, i've succeeded n bcum winner at last.........
i was rushing out of time taz moment....coz i ady pr0mised my mum to reach home before 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it made me chills down my spine.... whether 2continue playin de games v my fellow frenz or jz go back instantly..but den it doesn't took such a long time 2accomplish de games...
n well, it's time 2go back...drivin back home b4 12..........''

No comments:

Post a Comment