Friday, December 25, 2009

like tiz s0nG............''











"I'm All About You"




There's somethin' that




I've got to say




You're always with me




Even though, you're far away




Talkin to you on my cellJ




ust the sound of your voice




Makes my heart melt




Oh girl, well it's trueI




'm all about youI'm all about us




No, baby, you never have




To question my love




And every night




There's a new crowdBut it's always you




That I'm singing aboutThere is only one these words




Are going out toOh girl,




I'm all about youI




know you worry sometimes,Some other girl will make me forget you're mine




There's not a doubt in this world




That anyone could take the




Place of my number one girlIt's true




I'm all about youI'm all about us




No, baby, you never haveTo question my loveAnd every night




There's a new crowdBut it's always you




That I'm singing aboutThere is only one these words




Are going out toOh girl, I'm all about you




When i close my eyes i can see youIt's like your right here




And this feeling's only gettin' stronger




You're with me everywhereI'm all about you




I'm all about us




No, baby, you never have




To question my loveAnd every night




There's a new crowd




But it's always youThat I'm singing about




There is only one these wordsAre goin' out to




Oh girl, I'm all about youI'm all about you




I'm all about youI'm all about youI'm all about you....



No comments:

Post a Comment